RE: New Stuff

From: Dylan Douglas <dylan_at_mediadefender.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:50:11 -0700

Z-

You sure this new version of the app is sending the right info? All the pings I am getting in the broker are coming in with zeros for the opcode and length, which would seem to be the way it was (ie, no encryption).

Can you make sure you updated whatever file Serg needs to look at to figure out to update? Cause you might have made a new version that works, but I don't think it's out there.

Also, if you have the chance, try it from your computer tonight. The encryption/decryption should be working now.

-D

----------
Dylan Douglas
MediaDefender

From: Dylan Douglas
Sent: Tue 6/12/2007 4:58 PM
To: Stefan Kaczmarek
Cc: Ivan Kwok; Ben Ebert; Ty Heath; Jay Mairs; Nainesh Solanki; Sergio Alvarez
Subject: RE: New Stuff

I redid the code for the udp broker, so that should be ready to test
whenever you are.

-D

|-----Original Message-----
|From: Stefan Kaczmarek [mailto:stefan_at_thezonie.org]
|Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:16 PM
|To: Ivan Kwok; Ben Ebert; Ty Heath; Jay Mairs; Nainesh
|Solanki; Sergio Alvarez; Dylan Douglas
|Subject: New Stuff
|
|Ok, so I've added encryption to the applet and app, and I've made new
|jars (app, applet, console) and cvs-ed the latest code.
|
|I'm still waiting to test out the udp encryption between the app /
|applet and the server, but I don't see any crazy issues with that.
|
|- Z
|
Received on Fri Sep 14 2007 - 10:55:57 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Sun Sep 16 2007 - 22:19:46 BST